Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Banking on a Budget! I am a wife, a mom, and a banker trying to save money while living on a budget. I have been couponing and budgeting for about two to three years now and hopefully can share some of my experiences with you so that we can both save together. I live in southeast Alabama and will be sharing deals on items I find from Troy to Dothan including national drug stores such as CVS and Walgreens. I also hope to share some tips on budgeting as well as information I have learned over my banking career as it pertains to household and personal finance. I will also be sharing my faith with you as the Lord whispers in my ear about things I should already know by now but am too stubborn to buy a pair of hearing aids!

No comments:

Post a Comment