Sunday, September 12, 2010

God speaks in dreams...

I had a dream the other night about the Rapture. I was talking with my youngest son and he slowly started rising in the air and then I started rising in the air. I knew immediately what was happening. The Lord had returned and we were joining Him in the air. I felt excited but sad at the same time. What about my loved ones who will be left behind?

I told my mother about the dream the next morning. Before the end of the day, I had several of my family members calling me asking if they were in the dream and if they were floating toward the sky or not. I honestly felt that I had been thinking about the Lord's return when I went to sleep and that was why I dreamed about it. A few days later I read this scripture in my daily Bible reading:

"For God speaks again and again, though people do not recognize it. He speaks in dreams, in visions of the night, when deep sleep falls on people as they lie in their beds. He whispers in their ears and terrifies them with warnings." Job 33:14-16 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment