Sunday, September 12, 2010

The $5/5 Kraft Coupon has reset!

There is a $5/5 Kraft Coupon for Football Season. When you use this coupon, you also donate $5 toward Feeding America. You should be able to hit your back button to print this twice. Products included are ANY Kraft Cheese or Dairy Products. (Knudsen, Breakstones Cottage Cheese and Sour Cream are excluded in CO, CA and ND).

I used two of these coupons yesterday to buy four packages of Velveeta cheese product (great for hamburger dip!), four packages of Kraft shredded cheese (on sale for $2 at Walmart), one Breakstone's sour cream and one Breakstone's cottage cheese. I am planning on making Crockpot Lasagna sometime this week. However, with my picky eaters I will have to leave out the veggies and boiled eggs. I still think I can make it work.

Thanks Frugal Coupon Living.

No comments:

Post a Comment