- They do take a competitors' coupon within a 45 mile radius. I have used a Target web coupon and a Winn Dixie catalina coupon and had no problem with either. I have not tried a Register Reward coupon from Walgreens, an ECB from CVS, or a $5 on a $25 order coupon from any of the stores that offer these such as Rite Aid or CVS. If anyone has used one of these at the new stores in Dothan, please post a comment and let us know whether or not they will take these.
- You may use a manufacturer's coupon and a Publix or competitor coupon together on an item. You cannot use a Publix coupon and a competitor coupon together. A manufacturer's coupon will say "manufacturer coupon" on the top of the coupon.
- They do not match other competitors' prices.
- On their BOGO items, you do not have to buy two items to receive the lower price.
- You may use two coupons on the BOGO items. In other words, if you buy one item and get one item free, you can use two coupons.
I have price checked many items that I normally price at Wal Mart and most of the prices are higher. However, if you match sales with coupons especially when you can stack coupons (use a manufacturer coupon and a store coupon), you can really find some good stockpiling prices.